1 in stock
We will send today
We will deliver on 08.12.2022.
• Exercise maximum creative control from 100 presets to choose from
• Find your ideal tone thanks to 24 different effects settings
• Take your performance to the next level with this amps Bluetooth capabilities
• Cut through any mix with 50W of Marshall power
The Marshall CODE 50 amplifier is created in collaboration with Softube, who have used MTS modelling to deliver tones that are an authentic recreation of the sound found from classic contemporary Marshalls with industry standard FX. This amplifier produces 50W of pure power with a selection of controls that enable you to adjust your sound to fit you exact specifications, allowing you to find your ideal voice.
Combine the vintage Marshall sound that has defined generations of classic electric guitar music with the perks of modern technology. You can connect the CODE 50 via Bluetooth, USB and jack to listen to your favourite songs through this speaker/amplifier - or to play a backing track which you can shred over for a truly authentic performing experience on stage or at home.
Find your perfect sound
Fully programmable, the CODE series of Marshall amps combine the authentic modelling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with industry standard grade FX. With the Code series, each amp is loaded with a wide variety of Marshalls most acclaimed and loved tones, with its MTS preamps producing a selection of classic tones developed through years of technological and creative development. With a great selection of sounds at your fingertips, the Code series provides the choice of Marshall’s beloved tones in one excellently designed amp series.
With Marshall’s Code series, the design of traditional Marshall amps are combines with the digital age to provide you with new ways to use their amps. Bluetooth capabilities allow you to connect external devices including Android or iOS device to control the amp and even produces the ability to stream music directly to the amp through the Marshall’s Gateway app. Also connectable via USB which can act as a DAW interface for recording and streaming audio from your computer.
A lifetime of effects from the Marshall gateway
With the Marshall Gateway app, you can control your CODE amp with your phone through the Bluetooth function and select from 100 user editable presets, edit the FX settings and store your personalised presets straight to the CODE’s memory, so you can find the sound your need. With the ability to create up to one hundred personal presets which can be stored in the Gateway’s library, or stream audio straight from your device to the amp so you can jam along to your favourite tunes.
• Model: 50C
• Range: CODE
• Technology: DIGITAL
• Number of Presets: 100
• Wattage: 50W
• Inputs: 1
• Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Volume, Pre FX, Amp, Mod, Del, Rev, Power, Cab
• Number of Pre Amp Models: 14
• Pre Amp Models: JTM45 Clean, DSL Clean, American Clean, JVM Clean, Acoustic Simulator, Bluesbreaker, Plexi, American Crunch, British 50’s Crunch, JCM800, DSL OD, American OD, Silver Jubilee OD, JVM OD
• Number of Power Amp Models: 4
• Power Amp Models: Classic Marshall 100W, Vintage Marshall 30W, British Class A, American Class A/B
• Number of Speaker Cabinet Models: 8
• Speaker Cabinet Models: 1960 4x12” Variants,1936 2x12” Variants, 1912 1x12”
• Number of FX: 24 (5 Simultaneously)
• Speaker Size: 12”
• Dimensions: 530 (W) x 440 (H) x 280 (D) mm
• Weight: 13 kg
|Rated Power Output||50 W|
|Controls||Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Preset, Master, Pre FX, Amp, Mod, Del, Rev, Power, Cab|
|Indicators||Power indicator light|
|Connectors||1x instrument jack, 1x Aux In (3.5mm jack), no extension cabinet outputs, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out|
|Dimensions||530 (W) x 440 (H) x 280 (D) mm|
There are no reviews for this product.